Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day!

What a great first day of school! I am so excited to get to know these children and their unique personalities. The day seemed to fly by, and there were a lot of things that I didn't get to... Maybe tomorrow??? We will be giving a math placement test during our math time tomorrow. It is a multiple choice test, and the questions are things that they should have learned last year. This will just give me an idea of what they know and how I can help them.
Before MAP testing you always get letters asking you to make sure that students go to bed early and eat a good breakfast. I cannot stress enough how important that is everyday. If we want our minds to work, we need to take care of our bodies. I hope that the kids had as good a day as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment